HOW TO… WHERE TO…
User guide for sticker position and how to place them.
- The best placing temperature is 17-25°C
- Degrease the place with Anti-silicone degreaser before you work with the stickers and leave the place to dry
- Work from one end and slowly apply pressure to the other end of the sticker. Take your time.
- If bubbles appear, use heat gun (from 30cm distance) and warm the sticker while applying pressure to the spot pushing the bubble to the corners. Don't heat the sticker too much. It only takes 3-4 seconds.
- Do not twist them, burn them or try to check their quality. They are already tested.